Take in the splendor of the Na Pali coastline during the golden hours! Capture breath taking views as we cruise to Kalalau valley and beyond! We enjoy fun in the sun and sea spray on this amazing ocean adventure of a lifetime!
Na Pali Snorkel Adventure
Hanalei, Kauai, HI
Vessel Ikaika 32′ Cave Catamaran – 18 Passengers Max
Summer (April – September) Departures
- 7:30 am, check-in 7:00 am
- 12:00 pm, check in 11:15 am
Duration: 4 hours
- $299.00 plus tax/fees – Passenger (4+)
- $5,382.00 plus tax/fees – Private Charter*
Location: Hanalei Bay, Kauai HI
Included: a light sandwich lunch, bottled water, soft drinks, & snorkel gear
- Per Person Base Rate
- Private Charter Base Rate
Depart from the lush north shore – just 15 minutes away from the Na Pali coast!
Join us on an adventure of a lifetime covering the full 15 miles of the Na Pali Coast. Depart from the lush north shore rain or shine. Hanalei Bay is a beautiful natural port. Our knowledgeable crew provides light narration as they take you down this secluded coastline to a land lost in time. We love to pull under cascading waterfalls that drop into the ocean, alongside majestic cliffs and explore ancient sea caves. As we first head out, be camera ready and keep your eyes open for pods of Hawaiian spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, monk seals, whales (in season) and other marine life. We’ll stop for a 45 min. – 1 hour for lunch on aboard and jump in the water. The return ride back to Hanalei is a guaranteed Hawaiian roller coaster ride!
- Guests must be prepared to be exposed to the elements and ride an open vessel with NO bathroom. It always rains in Hanalei but we travel west towards the drier side!
- Guests must be in good general health and able to climb a vertical dive ladder from shallow waters to board and disembark, sometimes in small surf. Hanalei Bay is a natural port with NO loading docks.
- Anyone pregnant, under age 4, with a serious health concern (ie neck or back issues, heart condition, etc.), 275 lbs or more, gone through recent surgery or who tests positive for COVID-19 is not permitted.
Tour Disclosure: Northerly surf swells can affect snorkel spots and prevent safe exploration near sea cliffs and caves. Sea cave entry and snorkeling cannot be guaranteed in advance for safety reasons.
Personalize your ocean adventure with a private charter! Call (808)826-6114 and let our staff know of any special requests and we’ll do our best to accommodate given seasonal expectations. Advance bookings recommended in order to get your preferred date and time. (Note: there is an automatic 10 % gratuity charge in addition to private charter rates. Private charters require 1 week advance notice to cancel with full refund.)
The captain and crew do their best to share the Aloha Spirit and offer a safe and memorable Na Pali experience.