Na Pali Tour Disclosures
Tours are active ocean adventures, where conditions can vary and may turn rough at times; this activity may not be suitable for everyone. Passengers ride an open motorized catamaran with NO bathroom. Anyone pregnant, with a neck/back issue, heart issue, gone through recent surgery, weighs over 275 lbs, under age 4, and/or anyone unable to climb the dive ladder is not permitted.
Hanalei Bay is a natural port without loading docks. All passengers are required to climb a stainless steal dive ladder unassisted, sometimes in waist deep water and in small waves. Due to heightened ocean activity September – February, and because the boat is not stationary when boarding near the tide line, tours are not recommended for anyone over 70 years old for safety reasons.
Na Pali Tour Terms & Conditions
- Na Pali Coast Hanalei Inc. reserves the right to deny service for safety reasons and/or a pre-existing health concern that may be aggravated by this activity.
- Tours depart rain or shine at the sole discretion of the captain. Weather forecasts can be generalized to include other coastal areas not specific to the Na Pali coast. Weather clearance issued by the captain prior to check in.
- Tours can be barefoot excursions and passengers should come dressed in beach or swimwear and prepared to be exposed to the elements.
- Tour route and snorkel destination are subject to change based on daily weather and sea conditions. The captain determines if safe to swim/snorkel or enter sea caves on each tour.
- Passengers must bring maintenance or emergency medication on tour and inform a crew member directly of their condition.
- Anyone prone to motion sickness should take extra precaution. We recommend taking a sea sickness preventative well in advance of check in time.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted to swim or snorkel. Snorkel spots are in deeper waters.
- Smoking is prohibited on tour.
Updated: September 2023
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Na Pali Coast Hanalei Tours reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
All tour routes and snorkel destinations are subject to change based on daily ocean/weather conditions. Sea cave entry and snorkeling cannot be guaranteed in advance for safety reasons.
No refunds for reasons including but not limited to no shows and late cancellations, rainy conditions, motion sickness, an altered tour route or water activity. Advance notice required for rescheduling and cancellations are as follows:
- 1-4 passengers = 48 hours prior to check-in time
- 5-9 passengers = 72 hours prior to check-in time
- 10 or more passengers = 96 hours prior to check-in time
Private charters require a 7 day advance notice to cancel with full refund. If a tour is cancelled by the captain, we will gladly offer an alternate date to rebook or honor a full refund.
Updated: September 2023