Explore ancient sea caves, towering cliffs and cascading waterfalls as we voyage from Ke’e beach to Nualolo Kai. Look for marine life and enjoy some of the best snorkel spots the north shore has to offer!
Summer Na Pali Sight See Adventure
Hanalei, Kauai, HI
Vessel Ikaika 32′ Cave Catamaran – 18 Passengers Max
Summer (April – September) Departure
- 4:30 pm, check-in 4:00 pm
Duration: 2 hours
- $199.00 plus tax/fees – Passenger (4+)
- $3,582.00 plus tax/fees – Private Charter*
Location: Hanalei Bay, Kauai HI
Included: soft drinks & bottled water
- Per Person Base Rate
- Private Charter Base Rate
Depart from the lush north shore – just 15 minutes away from the Na Pali coast!
Climb aboard our open motorized catamarans built for maneuverability and speed! Thrill seekers wanted on these sight see only tours. This is an amazing active ocean adventure to a land lost in time. Depart rain AND shine from Hanalei Bay, a beautiful natural port on Kauai’s lush north shore. This is where waterfalls are turned on year round and rainbows are born. Our knowledgeable crew will provide light narration as they navigate from Ke’e to Kalalau and beyond. Our guests come dressed to get wet for fun in the sun and sea spray! You’ll want to be camera ready to capture majestic views, epic surf, humpback whales (in season), dolphin, turtles, and other marine life. Come and see why the wild Na Pali coast is featured in big box office hits and feel like you’re in the movie!
- Guests must be prepared to be exposed to the elements and ride an open vessel with NO bathroom. It always rains in Hanalei but travel west towards the drier side!
- Guests must be in good general health and able to climb a vertical dive ladder from shallow waters to board and disembark, sometimes in small surf. Hanalei Bay is a natural port with NO loading docks.
- Anyone pregnant, under age 4, with a serious health concern (ie neck or back issues, heart condition, etc.), 275lbs or more, gone through recent surgery or who tests positive for COVID-19 is not permitted.
Tour Disclosure: Northerly surf swells and various weather conditions can prevent safe exploration near sea cliffs and caves. Sea cave entry cannot be guaranteed in advance for safety reasons.
Personalize your ocean adventure with a private charter! Call (808)826-6114 and let our staff know of any special requests and we’ll do our best to accommodate given seasonal expectations. Advance bookings recommended in order to get your preferred date and time. (Note: there is an automatic 10 % gratuity charge in addition to private charter rates. Private charters require 1 week advance notice to cancel with full refund.)
The captain and crew do their best to share the Aloha Spirit and offer a safe and memorable Na Pali experience.