West Side Sight See Tour
Kekaha, Kauai HI
Vessel Ikaika 32’ Cave Catamaran – 16 Passengers Max
Winter (December- March) Departures
- 9:00 am, check-in 8:30 am
- 12:00 pm, check in 11:30 am
Duration: 2.5 hours
Location: Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor, Kekaha, Kauai HI
Included: Bottled water, soft drinks, and an assortment of chips
- Per Person Base Rate
- Private Charter Base Rate
Your Ocean Adventure Awaits!
Take in the grandeur of the Garden Isle from the water! This sunny west side departure, provides safe passage to the secluded Na Pali coast during the winter season. This is a great option when ocean conditions are too dangerous to depart from the north shore. Our knowledgeable crew will navigate active waters from Kekaha to the Na Pali coastline. Guests should be camera ready and on a look out for our beloved humpback whales, Hawaiian spinner dolphin, turtles, sea birds and more! Best to dress to get wet as we plan to catch a lot of sun and spray!
- Guests must be prepared to be exposed to the elements and ride an open cabin vessel with NO bathroom.
- Guests must be in good general health and able to climb in and out of the vessel from a wooden dock in order to participate.
- Anyone pregnant, under age 4, with a serious health concern (i.e. neck or back issues, heart condition, etc.), 275lbs or more, gone through recent surgery or who tests positive for COVID-19 is not permitted.
Tour Disclosure: Northerly surf swells and various weather conditions can prevent safe exploration near sea cliffs and caves. Sea cave entry cannot be guaranteed in advance for safety reasons.
Personalize your ocean adventure with a private charter! Call (808)826-6114 and let our staff know of any special requests and we’ll do our best to accommodate given seasonal expectations. Advance bookings recommended in order to get your preferred date and time. (Note: there is an automatic 10 % gratuity charge in addition to private charter rates. Private charters require 1 week advance notice to cancel with full refund.)
The captain and crew do their best to share the Aloha Spirit and offer a safe and memorable Na Pali experience.